Sweet Potato Virus Disease in Sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence that Neglect of Seedlings in the Traditional Farming System Hinders the Development of Superior Resistant Landraces
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2003
Journal of Phytopathology
Volume 148, Issue 7-8, pages 441–447, August 2000
How to Cite
Gibson, R. W., Jeremiah, S. C., Aritua, V., Msabaha, R. P., Mpembe, I. and Ndunguru, J. (2000), Sweet Potato Virus Disease in Sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence that Neglect of Seedlings in the Traditional Farming System Hinders the Development of Superior Resistant Landraces. Journal of Phytopathology, 148: 441–447. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0434.2000.00529.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2003
- Received August 27, 1999; accepted February 5, 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!