Molecular Evidence for the Presence of Aster Yellows-Related Phytoplasmas in Lilies with Leaf Scorch and Flower Virescence
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2002
Journal of Phytopathology
Volume 150, Issue 2, pages 90–93, February 2002
How to Cite
KAMIŃSKA, M. and DZIEKANOWSKA, D. (2002), Molecular Evidence for the Presence of Aster Yellows-Related Phytoplasmas in Lilies with Leaf Scorch and Flower Virescence. Journal of Phytopathology, 150: 90–93. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0434.2002.00728.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!