Incidence, Aggressiveness and In Planta Interactions of Botrytis cinerea and other Filamentous Fungi Quiescent in Grape Berries and Dormant Buds in Central Washington State
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2002
Journal of Phytopathology
Volume 150, Issue 7, pages 375–381, August 2002
How to Cite
Dugan, F. M., Lupien, S. L. and Grove, G. G. (2002), Incidence, Aggressiveness and In Planta Interactions of Botrytis cinerea and other Filamentous Fungi Quiescent in Grape Berries and Dormant Buds in Central Washington State. Journal of Phytopathology, 150: 375–381. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0434.2002.00774.x
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2002
- Received March 4, 2002; accepted June 21, 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!