Genetic Diversity of Phytophthora infestans (Mont.) de Bary in the Eastern and Western Highlands of Uganda
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2002
Journal of Phytopathology
Volume 150, Issue 10, pages 541–542, October 2002
How to Cite
Ochwo, M. K. N., Kamoun, S., Adipala, E., Rubaihayo, P. R., Lamour, K. and Olanya, M. (2002), Genetic Diversity of Phytophthora infestans (Mont.) de Bary in the Eastern and Western Highlands of Uganda. Journal of Phytopathology, 150: 541–542. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0434.2002.00794.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2002
- Received January 30, 2002; accepted June 4, 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!