Correlations Among Body Temperature, Plasma Progesterone, Cortisol and Prostaglandin F2α of the Periparturient Bitch
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2002
Journal of Veterinary Medicine Series A
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 264–268, June 2002
How to Cite
VERONESI, M. C. , BATTOCCHIO, M. , MARINELLI, L. , FAUSTINI, M. , KINDAHL, H. and CAIROLI, F. (2002), Correlations Among Body Temperature, Plasma Progesterone, Cortisol and Prostaglandin F2α of the Periparturient Bitch. Journal of Veterinary Medicine Series A, 49: 264–268. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0442.2002.00410.x
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2002
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2002
- Received for publication May 28,2001With 1figure
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!