Traceability of Inbred and Crossbred Cinta Senese Pigs by Evaluating the Oxidative Stress
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2003
Journal of Veterinary Medicine Series A
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 113–116, April 2003
How to Cite
Ballerini, A., Civitareale, C., Fiori, M., Regini, M., Betti, M. and Brambilla, G. (2003), Traceability of Inbred and Crossbred Cinta Senese Pigs by Evaluating the Oxidative Stress. Journal of Veterinary Medicine Series A, 50: 113–116. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0442.2003.00508.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2003
- Received for publication: April 02, 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!