Retrospective study on porcine circovirus type 2 infection in pigs from 1985 to 1997 in Spain
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2003
Journal of Veterinary Medicine, Series B
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 99–101, March 2003
How to Cite
Rodríguez-Arrioja, G. M., Segalés, J., Rosell, C., Rovira, A., Pujols, J., Plana-Durán, J. and Domingo, M. (2003), Retrospective study on porcine circovirus type 2 infection in pigs from 1985 to 1997 in Spain. Journal of Veterinary Medicine Series B, 50: 99–101. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0450.2003.00621.x
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2003
- Received for publication August 13, 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!