Investigations into Possible Alternative Decontamination Methods for Salmonella enteritidis on the Surface of Table Eggs
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2003
Journal of Veterinary Medicine, Series B
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 38–41, February 2003
How to Cite
Davies, R. H. and Breslin, M. (2003), Investigations into Possible Alternative Decontamination Methods for Salmonella enteritidis on the Surface of Table Eggs. Journal of Veterinary Medicine Series B, 50: 38–41. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0450.2003.00622.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2003
- Received for publication July 22, 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!