Parasitological and Clinico-pathological Profiles in Friesian Cattle Naturally Infected with Theileria annulata in Saudi Arabia
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2003
Journal of Veterinary Medicine, Series B
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 200–203, May 2003
How to Cite
Omer, O. H., Haroun, E. M., Mahmoud, O. M., Abdel-Magied, E. M., El-Malik, K. H. and Magzoub, M. (2003), Parasitological and Clinico-pathological Profiles in Friesian Cattle Naturally Infected with Theileria annulata in Saudi Arabia. Journal of Veterinary Medicine Series B, 50: 200–203. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0450.2003.00649.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2003
- Received for publication July 22, 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!