Herd Management Practices Associated with Paratuberculosis Seroprevalence in Dutch Dairy Herds
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2003
Journal of Veterinary Medicine, Series B
Volume 50, Issue 8, pages 372–377, October 2003
How to Cite
Muskens, J., Elbers, A. R. W., Van Weering, H. J. and Noordhuizen, J. P. T. M. (2003), Herd Management Practices Associated with Paratuberculosis Seroprevalence in Dutch Dairy Herds. Journal of Veterinary Medicine Series B, 50: 372–377. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0450.2003.00697.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2003
- Received for publication March 31, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!