Temperature-dependent competition hierarchy: a mechanism stabilizing the phenological strategy in the scorpionfly Panorpa communis L.
Article first published online: 4 APR 2003
Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 109–117, April 2003
How to Cite
Sauer, K. P., Vermeulen, A. and Aumann, N. (2003), Temperature-dependent competition hierarchy: a mechanism stabilizing the phenological strategy in the scorpionfly Panorpa communis L. Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research, 41: 109–117. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0469.2003.00206.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2003
- Received on 8 March 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!