Case Report. First report on human ringworm caused by Arthroderma benhamiae in Japan transmitted from a rabbit
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2003
Volume 45, Issue 3-4, pages 129–131, April 2002
How to Cite
Nakamura, Y., Kano, R., Nakamura, E., Saito, K., Watanabe, S. and Hasegawa, A. (2002), Case Report. First report on human ringworm caused by Arthroderma benhamiae in Japan transmitted from a rabbit. Mycoses, 45: 129–131. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0507.2002.00732.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2003
- Accepted: December 28, 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.