Prevalence of Aspergillus fumigatus and other fungal species in the sputum of adult patients with cystic fibrosis
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2003
Volume 46, Issue 1-2, pages 19–23, February 2003
How to Cite
Bakare, N., Rickerts, V., Bargon, J. and Just-Nübling, G. (2003), Prevalence of Aspergillus fumigatus and other fungal species in the sputum of adult patients with cystic fibrosis. Mycoses, 46: 19–23. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0507.2003.00830.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2003
- Accepted for publication 22 July 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!