Sperm Pre-Incubation Prior to Insemination Affects the Sex Ratio of Bovine Embryos Produced in vitro
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2003
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 224–227, June 2003
How to Cite
Lechniak, D., Strabel, T., Bousquet, D. and King, A. (2003), Sperm Pre-Incubation Prior to Insemination Affects the Sex Ratio of Bovine Embryos Produced in vitro. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 38: 224–227. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0531.2003.00410.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2003
- Submitted: 15.08.2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!