Natita Kuanprasert, MD. Oliver Herbert, MD. Ross StC Barnetson, MD.
Clinical improvement and significant reduction of total serum IgE in patients suffering from severe atopic dermatitis treated with oral azathioprine
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2008
Australasian Journal of Dermatology
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 125–127, May 2002
How to Cite
Kuanprasert, N., Herbert, O. and Barnetson, R. S. (2002), Clinical improvement and significant reduction of total serum IgE in patients suffering from severe atopic dermatitis treated with oral azathioprine. Australasian Journal of Dermatology, 43: 125–127. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-0960.2002.00573.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2008
- Submitted 20 August 2001, accepted 6 December 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.