Li-Chuen Wong, MB, BS. Beth Amega, RN. Ruth Barker, FRACP. Christine Connors, FAFPHM. Mary Elizabeth Dulla. Angela Ninnal. Margaret Mary Cumaiyi. Loyola Kolumboort. Bart J Currie, FRACP.
Factors supporting sustainability of a community-based scabies control program
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2002
Australasian Journal of Dermatology
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 274–277, November 2002
How to Cite
Wong, L.-C., Amega, B., Barker, R., Connors, C., Dulla, M. E., Ninnal, A., Cumaiyi, M. M., Kolumboort, L. and Currie, B. J. (2002), Factors supporting sustainability of a community-based scabies control program. Australasian Journal of Dermatology, 43: 274–277. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-0960.2002.00626.x
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2002
- Submitted 8 January 2002; accepted 20 June 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.