Lichenoid drug eruption as a result of the recently released sulfonylurea glimepiride
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2003
Australasian Journal of Dermatology
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 302–303, November 2003
How to Cite
Noakes, R. (2003), Lichenoid drug eruption as a result of the recently released sulfonylurea glimepiride. Australasian Journal of Dermatology, 44: 302–303. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-0960.2004.00023.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.