This article is a modified version of a keynote address given at the St Vincent's Annual Research Symposium ‘Evidence based practice: Research and reality’, The Garvan Institute, Sydney, Australia, August 2002.
The struggle for methodological orthodoxy in nursing research: The case of mental health
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2003
International Journal of Mental Health Nursing
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 88–95, June 2003
How to Cite
White, E. (2003), The struggle for methodological orthodoxy in nursing research: The case of mental health. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing, 12: 88–95. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-0979.2003.00274.x
Edward White, PhD, MSc (SocPol), MSc (SocRes), PGCEA, RMN, DipCPN, RNT, FANZCMHN, FNSWCN
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.