Margaret McAllister, RN, RPN, BA, DipAppSc (Nursing), MEd, EdD.
Multiple meanings of self harm: A critical review
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2003
International Journal of Mental Health Nursing
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 177–185, September 2003
How to Cite
McAllister, M. (2003), Multiple meanings of self harm: A critical review. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing, 12: 177–185. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-0979.2003.00287.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.