School of Psychiatry, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
Prolonged fatigue, anxiety and depression: exploring relationships in a primary care sample
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 545–552, August 1999
How to Cite
Koschera, A., Hickie, I., Hadzi-Pavlovic, D., Wilson, A. and Lloyd, A. (1999), Prolonged fatigue, anxiety and depression: exploring relationships in a primary care sample. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 33: 545–552. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1614.1999.00593.x
Ian Hickie, Professor (Correspondence); Andrew Wilson, Consultant Psychiatrist
Academic Department of Psychiatry, St George Hospital and Community Health Service, 7 Chapel Street, Kogarah 2217, New South Wales, Australia. Email: < firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andrew Lloyd, Associate Professor
School of Pathology, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!