Department of Paediatrics, University of Western Australia, GPO Box D184, Perth, Western Australia 6001, Australia. Email: email@example.com
Post-disaster service provision following proactive identification of children with emotional distress and depression
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 855–863, December 1999
How to Cite
McDermott, B. M.C. and Palmer, L. J. (1999), Post-disaster service provision following proactive identification of children with emotional distress and depression. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 33: 855–863. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1614.1999.00611.x
Lyle J. Palmer, NHMRC Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Division of Biostatistics, Institute for Child Health Research, Department of Paediatrics, University of Western Australia, Perth, Australia
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!