National Centre for Treatment Development (Alcohol, Drugs and Addiction), Department of Psychological Medicine, Christchurch School of Medicine, PO Box 4345, Christchurch, New Zealand. Email: email@example.com
Increasing diagnosis of nicotine dependence in adolescent mental health patients
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 869–873, December 1999
How to Cite
Sellman, J. D., Wootton, A. R., Stoner, D. B., Deering, D. E. and Craig, B. J. (1999), Increasing diagnosis of nicotine dependence in adolescent mental health patients. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 33: 869–873. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1614.1999.00619.x
David B. Stoner, Psychiatric Registrar; Brian J. Craig, Clinical Director
Youth Specialty Service, Mental Health Division, Healthlink South, Christchurch, New Zealand
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!