An open study of sertraline in patients with major depression who failed to respond to moclobemide
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 889–895, December 1999
How to Cite
George, T., Theodoros, M. T., Chiu, E., Krapivensky, N., Hokin, A. and Tiller, J. W. G. (1999), An open study of sertraline in patients with major depression who failed to respond to moclobemide. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 33: 889–895. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1614.1999.00626.x
Clinical Associate Professor, Director of Psychiatry (Correspondence)
The Prince Charles Hospital, Rode Road, Chermside, Queensland 4032, Australia. Email: Tom@psychiatry.uq.edu.au
Michael T. Theodoros, Director Eating Disorders Program
Consultant Mood Disorders Unit, New Farm Clinic, Brisbane, Australia
Edmond Chiu, Director, Geriatric Psychiatry Services
Normanby House, St Georges Health Service, Melbourne, Australia
Natalie Krapivensky, Psychotherapist; Arthur Hokin, Consultant Psychiatrist
John W.G. Tiller, Director Academic Unit
Department of Psychiatry, University of Melbourne, Royal Melbourne Hospital, Albert Road Clinic, Melbourne, Australia
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!