School of Psychiatry, University of New South Wales, and Mood Disorders Unit, Prince of Wales Hospital, Randwick, New South Wales 2031, Australia. Email: email@example.com
Are the newer antidepressant drugs as effective as established physical treatments? Results from an Australasian clinical panel review
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 874–881, December 1999
How to Cite
Parker, G., Mitchell, P., Wilhelm, K., Menkes, D., Snowdon, J., Schweitzer, I., Grounds, D., Skerritt, P., Roy, K. and Hadzi-Pavlovic, D. (1999), Are the newer antidepressant drugs as effective as established physical treatments? Results from an Australasian clinical panel review. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 33: 874–881. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1614.1999.00648.x
David Menkes, Liaison Psychiatrist
Dunedin Hospital, Aotearoa, New Zealand
John Snowdon, Associate Professor
University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia
Isaac Schweitzer, Associate Professor
University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
David Grounds, Psychiatrist
Melbourne Clinic, Melbourne, Australia
Paul Skerritt, Psychiatrist
Mental Health Service, Joondalup Health Campus, Perth, Australia
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!