University of Melbourne, NWHCN Aged Persons Mental Health Program, Sunshine Campus, 176–190 Furlong Road, St Albans, Victoria 3021, Australia. Email: email@example.com
A descriptive study of first presentation psychosis in old age
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 814–824, December 1999
How to Cite
Hassett, A. (1999), A descriptive study of first presentation psychosis in old age. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 33: 814–824. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1614.1999.00651.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!