Should Van Gogh have received lithium? Some perspectives on creativity and bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 33, Issue 6, page no, December 1999
How to Cite
(1999), Should Van Gogh have received lithium? Some perspectives on creativity and bipolar disorder. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 33: no. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1614.1999.033006000.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!