Department of Psychiatry, University of Adelaide, The Adelaide Clinic, 33 Park Terrace, Gilberton, South Australia 5081, Australia. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Suicidal ideation in a random community sample: attributable risk due to depression and psychosocial and traumatic events
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 98–106, February 2000
How to Cite
Goldney, R. D., Wilson, D., Grande, E. D., Fisher, L. J. and McFarlane, A. C. (2000), Suicidal ideation in a random community sample: attributable risk due to depression and psychosocial and traumatic events. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 34: 98–106. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1614.2000.00646.x
David Wilson, Head; Eleonora Dal Grande, Epidemiologist
Centre for Population Studies in Epidemiology, Department of Human Services, Adelaide, Australia
Laura J. Fisher, Research Officer
The Adelaide Clinic, Adelaide, Australia
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!