A conceptual review of functioning: implications for the development of consumer outcome measures
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 91–98, February 2001
How to Cite
Fossey, E. M. and Harvey, C. A. (2001), A conceptual review of functioning: implications for the development of consumer outcome measures. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 35: 91–98. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1614.2001.00846.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!