The adjustment of children of Australian Vietnam veterans: is there evidence for the transgenerational transmission of the effects of war-related trauma?
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2003
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 345–351, June 2001
How to Cite
Davidson , A. C. and Mellor, D. J. (2001), The adjustment of children of Australian Vietnam veterans: is there evidence for the transgenerational transmission of the effects of war-related trauma?. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 35: 345–351. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1614.2001.00897.x
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2003
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!