Psychiatric morbidity in first time stroke patients in Hong Kong: a pilot study in a rehabilitation unit
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2002
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 544–549, August 2002
How to Cite
Tang, W.-k., Ungvari, G. S., Chiu, H. F. K., Sze, K.-h., Woo, J. and Kay, R. (2002), Psychiatric morbidity in first time stroke patients in Hong Kong: a pilot study in a rehabilitation unit. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 36: 544–549. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1614.2002.01041.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2002
- Received 28 August 2001; revised 25 January 2001; accepted 14 March 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!