Cannabis use is not associated with the development of psychosis in an ‘ultra’ high-risk group
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2002
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 800–806, December 2002
How to Cite
Phillips, L. J., Curry, C., Yung, A. R., Yuen, H. P., Adlard, S. and McGorry, P. D. (2002), Cannabis use is not associated with the development of psychosis in an ‘ultra’ high-risk group. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 36: 800–806. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1614.2002.01089.x
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2002
- Received 8 January 2002; revised 2 July 2002; accepted 9 July 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!