A clinical and neurobehavioural review of high-functioning autism and Asperger's disorder
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2002
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 762–770, December 2002
How to Cite
Rinehart, N. J., Bradshaw, J. L., Brereton, A. V. and Tonge, B. J. (2002), A clinical and neurobehavioural review of high-functioning autism and Asperger's disorder. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 36: 762–770. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1614.2002.01097.x
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2002
- Received 20 November 2001; 2nd revision 16 May 2002; accepted 13 June 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!