Repetition risk for adolescent self-poisoning: a multiple event survival analysis
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2003
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 212–218, April 2003
How to Cite
Reith, D. M., Whyte, I. and Carter, G. (2003), Repetition risk for adolescent self-poisoning: a multiple event survival analysis. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 37: 212–218. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1614.2003.01114.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2003
- Received 10 April 2002; revised 20 August 2002; accepted 24 September 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!