Academic Medical Centre, University of Amsterdam, Tafelbergweg 25, 1105 BC Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Email: email@example.com
Trauma, dissociation, and posttraumatic stress disorder in female borderline patients with and without substance abuse problems
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2003
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 549–555, October 2003
How to Cite
Van Den Bosch, L. M. C., Verheul, R., Langeland, W. and Van Den Brink, W. (2003), Trauma, dissociation, and posttraumatic stress disorder in female borderline patients with and without substance abuse problems. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 37: 549–555. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1614.2003.01199.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2003
- Received 24 September 2002; accepted 8 October 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!