School of Social Administration and Social Work, Flinders University of South Australia, GPO Box 2100, Bedford Park, Adelaide. South Australia 5001. Email: email@example.com
Quality of life of community-based chronic schizophrenia patients in Penang, Malaysia
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2003
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 577–585, October 2003
How to Cite
Mubarak, A. R., Baba, I., Chin, L. H. and Hoe, Q. S. (2003), Quality of life of community-based chronic schizophrenia patients in Penang, Malaysia. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 37: 577–585. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1614.2003.01228.x
Ismail Baba, Professor
School of Social Sciences, University of Science Malaysia, Penang, Malaysia
Low Heng Chin, Associate Professor, Quah Soon Hoe, Professor
School of Statistics and Mathematics, University of Science Malaysia, Penang, Malaysia
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2003
- Received 4 July 2002; second revision 17 April 2003; accepted 24 April 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!