Mental Health Service, Counties Manukau District Health Board, Auckland, New Zealand. Email: Mabas@btinternet.com
Psychiatric hospitalization: reasons for admission and alternatives to admission in South Auckland, New Zealand
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2003
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 620–625, October 2003
How to Cite
Abas, M., Vanderpyl, J., Prou, T. L., Kydd, R., Emery, B. and Foliaki, S. A. (2003), Psychiatric hospitalization: reasons for admission and alternatives to admission in South Auckland, New Zealand. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 37: 620–625. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1614.2003.01229.x
Rob Kydd, Head
School of Medicine, University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2003
- Received 1 August 2002; second revision 16 May 2003; accepted 22 May 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!