Canterbury Suicide Project, Christchurch School of Medicine & Health Sciences, PO Box 4345, Christchurch, New Zealand Email: email@example.com
Subsequent mortality in medically serious suicide attempts: a 5 year follow-up
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2003
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 595–599, October 2003
How to Cite
Beautrais, A. L. (2003), Subsequent mortality in medically serious suicide attempts: a 5 year follow-up. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 37: 595–599. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1614.2003.01236.x
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2003
- Received 15 November 2002; revised 27 March 2003; accepted 23 June 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!