Research, Evaluation and Practice Unit, Department of Psychological Medicine, Monash University, Level 2, 999 Nepean Highway, Moorabbin, Victoria Australia 3189. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, combined type: better executive function performance with longer-term psychostimulant medication
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2003
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 570–576, October 2003
How to Cite
Vance, A. L. A., Maruff, P. and Barnett, R. (2003), Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, combined type: better executive function performance with longer-term psychostimulant medication. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 37: 570–576. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1614.2003.01238.x
Paul Maruff, Senior Research Fellow; Rebecca Barnett, PhD candidate
Mental Health Research Institute of Victoria, Melbourne
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2003
- Received 2 January 2003; revised 2 May 2003; accepted 21 July 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!