Lyndal Franklin BOccThy; Occupational Therapist. Sylvia Rodger BOccThy, MEdSt, PhD; Senior Lecturer and Head of Department.
Parents’ perspectives on feeding medically compromised children: Implications for occupational therapy
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2003
Australian Occupational Therapy Journal
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 137–147, September 2003
How to Cite
Franklin, L. and Rodger, S. (2003), Parents’ perspectives on feeding medically compromised children: Implications for occupational therapy. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal, 50: 137–147. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1630.2003.00375.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2003
- Accepted for publication September 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.