Janelle Griffin BOccThy; Senior Occupational Therapist. Kryss McKenna PhD; Senior Lecturer. Leigh Tooth PhD; Postdoctoral Fellow.
Written health education materials: Making them more effective
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2003
Australian Occupational Therapy Journal
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 170–177, September 2003
How to Cite
Griffin, J., McKenna, K. and Tooth, L. (2003), Written health education materials: Making them more effective. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal, 50: 170–177. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1630.2003.00381.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2003
- Accepted for publication February 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.