Perinatal mental health: opportunities and challenges for psychiatry
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2003
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 399–403, December 2003
How to Cite
Austin, M.-P. (2003), Perinatal mental health: opportunities and challenges for psychiatry. Australasian Psychiatry, 11: 399–403. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1665.2003.02027.x
Consultant Psychiatrist, Royal Hospital for Women and Mood Disorders Unit, Black Dog Institute, Prince of Wales Hospital, and Conjoint Associate Professor, School of Psychiatry, University of New South Wales, Sydney, NSW, Australia.
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!