Perinatal mental health: opportunities and challenges for psychiatry
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2003
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 399–403, December 2003
How to Cite
Austin, M.-P. (2003), Perinatal mental health: opportunities and challenges for psychiatry. Australasian Psychiatry, 11: 399–403. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1665.2003.02027.x
Consultant Psychiatrist, Royal Hospital for Women and Mood Disorders Unit, Black Dog Institute, Prince of Wales Hospital, and Conjoint Associate Professor, School of Psychiatry, University of New South Wales, Sydney, NSW, Australia.
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!