Presented at the Annual Scientific Meeting of the Australasian Society of Clinical and Experimental Pharmacologists and Toxicologists, Hobart, 13–16 December, 1998.
Neuroexcitatory Effects Of Morphine And Hydromorphone: Evidence Implicating The 3-Glucuronide Metabolites
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 524–528, July 2000
How to Cite
Smith, M. (2000), Neuroexcitatory Effects Of Morphine And Hydromorphone: Evidence Implicating The 3-Glucuronide Metabolites. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 27: 524–528. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1681.2000.03290.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.