Distribution Of Ca2+-Activated K+ Channel (SK2 and SK3) Immunoreactivity In Intestinal Smooth Muscles Of The Guinea-Pig
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2002
Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
Volume 29, Issue 1-2, pages 18–25, January/February 2002
How to Cite
Klemm, M. F. and Lang, R. J. (2002), Distribution Of Ca2+-Activated K+ Channel (SK2 and SK3) Immunoreactivity In Intestinal Smooth Muscles Of The Guinea-Pig. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 29: 18–25. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1681.2002.03601.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.