Presented at the 35th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Australasian Society of Clinical and Experimental Pharmacologists and Toxicologists, Dunedin, New Zealand, 3–5 December 2001.
Effects of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF)A and VEGFB gene transfer on vascular reserve in a conscious rabbit hindlimb ischaemia model
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2002
Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
Volume 29, Issue 11, pages 1035–1039, November 2002
How to Cite
Wright, C. E. (2002), Effects of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF)A and VEGFB gene transfer on vascular reserve in a conscious rabbit hindlimb ischaemia model. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 29: 1035–1039. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1681.2002.03773.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2002
- Received 17 April 2002; revision 29 July 2002; accepted 30 July 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.