Limnological features of Funil Reservoir (R.J., Brazil) and indicator properties of rotifers and cladocerans of the zooplankton community
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2002
Lakes & Reservoirs: Research & Management
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 87–92, June 2002
How to Cite
Branco, C. W. C., Rocha, M.-I. A., Pinto, G. F. S., Gômara, G. A. and Filippo, R. D. (2002), Limnological features of Funil Reservoir (R.J., Brazil) and indicator properties of rotifers and cladocerans of the zooplankton community. Lakes & Reservoirs: Research & Management, 7: 87–92. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-169X.2002.00177.x
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!