Topographical variations in a plant–soil system along a slope on Mt Ryuoh, Japan
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 361–369, December 1999
How to Cite
Tokuchi, N., Takeda, H., Yoshida, K. and Iwatsubo, G. (1999), Topographical variations in a plant–soil system along a slope on Mt Ryuoh, Japan. Ecological Research, 14: 361–369. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1703.1999.00309.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!