* Author to whom correspondence should be addressed. Present address: Graduate School of Environ-mental Earth Science, Hokkaido University, Sapporo 060-0810, Japan. Email: email@example.com
Dynamic steady state of patch-mosaic tree size structure of a mixed dipterocarp forest regulated by local crowding
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 85–98, March 2001
How to Cite
Kohyama, T., Suzuki, E., Partomihardjo, T. and Yamada, T. (2001), Dynamic steady state of patch-mosaic tree size structure of a mixed dipterocarp forest regulated by local crowding. Ecological Research, 16: 85–98. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1703.2001.00374.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!