*Author to whom correspondence should be addressed. Present address: Hokkaido Institute of Environmental Sciences, Sapporo 060-0819, Japan. Email: email@example.com
Fallen leaves and unpalatable plants as alternative foods for sika deer under food limitation
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 257–262, June 2001
How to Cite
Takahashi, H. and Kaji, K. (2001), Fallen leaves and unpalatable plants as alternative foods for sika deer under food limitation. Ecological Research, 16: 257–262. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1703.2001.00391.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!