*Author to whom correspondence should be addressed. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional differences in the morphology of a shrub Damnacanthus indicus: An induced resistance to deer herbivory?
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2002
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 809–813, December 2001
How to Cite
Takada, M., Asada, M. and Miyashita, T. (2001), Regional differences in the morphology of a shrub Damnacanthus indicus: An induced resistance to deer herbivory?. Ecological Research, 16: 809–813. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1703.2001.00436.x
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!